Why become a member of the GAA?
• The membership allows you to participate in GAA initiatives, as well as propose new ideas and meaningfully contribute to the development of arbitration in Georgia;
• Join GAA’s more than 50 current members;
• Attend GAA organized professional meetings;
• Stay updated about arbitration news in Georgia and abroad;
• Have an opportunity to become a GAA accredited arbitrator.
In order to become a member fill the Membership application form on this page.
After receiving the notification from GAA prospective members should pay membership annual fee.
The membership fee in Georgian Association of Arbitrations is 100 GEL per year.
Bank account details of Georgian Association of Arbitrators:
JSC TBC Bank
Bank BIC code: TBCBGE22
IBAN number : GE38TB7348436020100003
|Surname||Name||Place of residence||Language||Law|
|Batlidze||Giorgi||Georgia||German, English, French, Russian , Spanish, Georgian|
|Injia||Beka||Georgia||English, Russian , Georgian|
|Khmaladze||Vakhtang||Georgia||Russian , Georgian|
|Kordzakhia||Irakli||Georgia||English, Russian , Georgian|
|Legashvili||Iamze||Georgia||Russian , Georgian||Administrative , Family, Tax|
|Nodia||Lasha||Georgia||English, Russian , Georgian||Commercial, Corporate, Real Estate, Banks and Finance, Tax|
|Titberidze||Giorgi||Georgia||English, Russian , Georgian|
|Tkemaladze||Sophie||Georgia||English, Russian , Georgian|